Human Resources Assistant Job Responsibilities:
The support function to human resources and project team, defining and showing a great understanding of processes by recruiting linguist and interpreters to build up the network.
Human Resources Assistant Job Duties:
- translators and interpreters for any current or forecasted Projects. This could involve any team, within a variety of different social networks.
- Assisting the Project team to build relationships and keep a stable translators/interpreters list
- Posting ‘thriving’ job ads and process resumes/candidate profiles and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Collection of employment and tax information
- Preparing new employee files
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, brand requirement and up-holding any additional company representation)
- Conducting benefit enrolment processes
- Administering new employment assessments
- Serving as a ‘the go to’ point person for all new employee questions
- Have a welcoming attitude for new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provide payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Maintains employee information by entering, updating employment and status-change data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Successfully being a key person for any other company requirements.
- Excellent communication in English, Chinese, Japanese or Korean will be advantageous.
- Strong negotiating skills to deal with the translators/interpreter within company budget.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Having knowledge around the sales and marketing field, will be a great asset.