Looking for Office Team leader
This position for Team leader presents an exciting opportunity to take on a team leader, manager role in our company. Put your management experience and knowledge to use while developing strategies for team motivation and optimal results. If you are detail-oriented and extroverted, this role can give you the chance to fully develop your interests and talents not only with management but business knowledge as well.
- Partner with the CEO to maintain office policies as necessary and Organize office operations and procedures.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides and making presentations and Manage executives’ schedules, calendars, and appointments
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are appropriately assigned and monitored
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Responsible for recruiting staff for the office and providing orientation and training to new employees
- Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance and Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment and Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Strong leadership experience and skills
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Key skills & Proficience:
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organization
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Developing Standards
- Process Improvement
- Inventory Control
If you are interested in this position, then apply with full cover letter and resume to the manager to be considered for this role .