Notarized procedures include many requirements. Note that when going to the notary must always bring the original and the photo at least 2 copies, because the notary public will record a backup as evidence.
- A full list of notarized documents:
- Request for authentication of transaction contract (form).
- Draft transaction contract.
- ID: ID card/military/passport identification of the parties involved in the transaction.
- Certificate of ownership and use right.
- Papers proving the capacity of behavior (health/mental examination paper …) in case of doubt about the behavioral capacity of the contracting party.
- Identity card of the witness/translator (in case of a witness and interpreter).
- Other documents related to trading contracts that are required by law, such as Proof of general/private property status. Marriage certificate, certificate of marital status on the basis of comparison with the time of asset creation.
- A number of other papers related to the implementation of the rights of notarization and transaction contracts in cases where the notaries need to clarify and verify.
- A number of files: 01 (set) of the original and 01 (set) of copies (no need of certified copies).
- Types of common notaries:
- Notarized labor contracts, cooperation between businesses.
- ID: ID card, birth certificate, driver’s license…
Finally, contact us for more information, click here!